help setting up a custom dm server by trig
LabiteQ || 3kliksphilip.com Tue, Mar 7, 2017 1:23 AM
Administrator
Playtime: 2096 minutes
Added you! Will explain everything step by step!
trig Mon, Mar 6, 2017 10:05 AM
This is an old Forum account which is not linked to Steam.
Hello, i would like first to introduce myself because this is my first post on this forum\community, my nickname is trig and i'm a ex professional cs 1.6 player, i played for best italian teams and i've been on some eu events like dreamhack, eswc, cpl ecc..., i'm on this game since 2003, now i play for fun CS:GO some ranked ecc... .

I was always appasionate by CS 1.6 and building maps, i started my first fun maps when i found out about NIPPER (the american map maker) and his maps during the old school CS 1.6 days, so i create some maps and played with friends on LAN or online cs 1.6 server that i bought a long time ago, that was very fun.

I saw there is already a tutorial on making maps on csgo, and i find it very useful, maybe i will give it a try again :), i miss HAMMER!.

tl:dr, i'm asking help on setting up a server running death-match or maybe running fun maps with AMXMOD ecc.. like it was old times, on CS 1.6 was so easy to set up a server with that options, you just copy\paste on addons folder, set up some cfg's, set up the plugins.ini and that was it, now i find it very hard, i can't find any good tutorial\guide to set up a CS:GO server for fun, or maybe just only a death match for the italian community, any helps? :)

Thank you all!
♔Nivex Fri, May 19, 2017 11:45 PM
User
Playtime: 4284 minutes
Sadly I can't help you with setting up servers, I've never tried making a CSGO server.. However, if you ever make a server with WC3FT, please let me know! :D