Happy Sloth Sun, May 14, 2017 12:08 AM
User
Playtime: 0 minutes
Currently not playing
Hey Guys, I hope you want to support some new creators to optimize their own made Cs go map. Im working on one a long time allready and I am happy how its going until now. Somehow the whole map is rendered all the time. I tryed adding Hint surfaces for the visleafs to seperate some areas ... no difference. I made it exactly how it was sone in a tutorial of 3klickphillip. When i am in Game and enable the visleafs, the boxes are seperated in clear areas. But also areas which impossibly can be seen by the visleaf are drawn. i func_detailed everything whats not nessesary for the map geometry. The Portal flow part in the compile took 14 hours, there must be something wrong, but i cant see which error its causing. The map is playable, but in some angles there is a big framerate drop. Help me if you wanna see a fresh map in the Testing part ;) I would be so happy for any help i can get, because there is really a lot of work in it.
If you wanna have a quick look at my map, you can add me because its not public yet. 

Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113270447/
.#caustic Mon, May 15, 2017 10:30 PM
Community Manager
Playtime: 1962 minutes
Currently not playing
Hey,

maybe you step by at our public discord. There we have channel called #mapping. There are always a lot of people giving feedback.

Cheers,

Caustic
Happy Sloth Sat, May 20, 2017 1:31 PM
User
Playtime: 0 minutes
Currently not playing
Allright I try that